Term dates 2018
Term 1: 5th April, 2018 – 5th April, 2018
Term 2: 7th May, 2018 – 5th July, 2018
Term 3: 30th July, 2018 – 27th September, 2018
Term 4: 22nd October, 2018 – 19th December, 2018
Lessons can also commence at any date, not just beginning of Terms
All music lessons are weekly 30 minute one-on-one lessons for 9 weeks
starting in week 2 of NSW public school terms unless arranged otherwise with
90 Deg management.
All music production lessons are fortnightly 60 minute one-on-one lessons for 5 weeks starting in either week 2 or week 3 of NSW public school terms unless arranged otherwise with 90 Deg management.BOOK NOW
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO
ENSURE THAT ALL LESSONS RUN ON TIME AND AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE
1. All lessons MUST be paid for within the first week of term, prior to the commencement of the first lesson, to ensure your lesson allocations for future appointments are secured. Lessons are payable as either Term (9 weeks) / Half Year (18 weeks) / Full Year (36 weeks). We also offer access to ZipMoney finance should a you wish to enter into a payment plan. Approval for finance is done through Zip Money and NOT 90Deg Studio or Musos Corner.
2. Only by making a full payment for the aforementioned Term, Half or Full Year enrolment will you guarantee your appointment with the teacher, time and day for the length of the enrolment period.
3. Lesson times are set appointments. Please try to be on time for your lesson to get your full time allocation. If you arrive late for your lesson we cannot extend your time period into another student’s appointment time. Lessons will not be delivered if you are more than 15 minutes late.
4. All personal items (cases / bags etc) are to be taken into your lesson studio. We are not responsible for items left in the foyer.
5. If for any reason you cannot make your lesson, 24 hours notice must be given to ensure a Make-Up Lesson can be arranged. Make-Up Lessons will be conducted in week 10 of the relevant term, which may or may not be with your regular teacher. Choice of teacher is at the discretion of 90 Deg Studio based on availability. All reasonable effort will be made to book your current teacher, but no guarantee is given.
6. Failure to give 24 hours notice prior to an absence will result in forfeiting your lesson payment for that week. Due consideration will be given for special or mitigating circumstances but is always at the discretion of 90Deg Studio management.
7. If your teacher is unavailable, we will endeavour to provide you with an alternate teacher for that week. If we cannot find a teacher for that lesson, an alternate MakeUp Lesson with your teacher will be allocated during that term to be delivered in the Make-Up week (week 10). If suitable, an alternate time can be allocated upon direct discussion with both the teacher and 90Deg Studio management.
8. Should we be unable to organise a Make-Up Lesson, you will be given the option of
a) being credited towards your next term of enrolment to the value of the lesson
b) being given store credit at Musos Corner or for 90Deg Studio services to the value of the lesson
No refunds will be given.
9. It is the responsibility of the Parent / Guardian to drop off & collect students on time and make sure student is signed in / out at the start / end of each lesson. Lessons are set designated times (Music Lessons = 30 minutes / Production Lessons = 60min ) We provide a safe environment in our foyer but take no responsibility for students who choose to leave our waiting area.
10. Please remain polite and courteous to all patrons in the foyer. Keep noise levels to a minimum whilst other students are receiving their lessons.
11. Information regarding medical conditions e.g (asthma, allergies etc) must be filled out on your enrolment form or be notified to management as soon as the client is aware them should they develop.